NJ PE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I JUST WANT TO GET US BACK ON THE FIRST PAGE, I SPOKE TO THE NCEES CHAT YESTERDAY AND THEY SAID THAT WE WILL GET AN EMAIL NOTIFICATION TO CHECK THE NCEES WEB OR WE CAN KEEP CHECKING IT OURSELVES. THEY ALSO SAID THAT IT WILL BE UP BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR SO NOT LATER THEN NEXT WEEK, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

I JUST WANT TO GET US BACK ON THE FIRST PAGE, I SPOKE TO THE NCEES CHAT YESTERDAY AND THEY SAID THAT WE WILL GET AN EMAIL NOTIFICATION TO CHECK THE NCEES WEB OR WE CAN KEEP CHECKING IT OURSELVES. THEY ALSO SAID THAT IT WILL BE UP BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR SO NOT LATER THEN NEXT WEEK, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

that's great, but I would love to see it this week. I'm just tired of waiting and going nucking futs

Thanks for the update

Last edited by a moderator:
that's great, but I would love to see it this week. I'm just tired of waiting and going nucking futs
Thanks for the update
i know, but we waited that long already so one more week its going to hurt that much, also being a x-mas weekend you want it to be next week just in case we get the f word i mean fail.

Thanks for the update
i know, but we waited that long already so one more week its going to hurt that much, also being a x-mas weekend you want it to be next week just in case we get the f word i mean fail.

yes and no.... next week is new years eve.... people will say that they don't want to start the new year knowing they failed and need to study again....

failing never feels good, no matter what time of year

Thanks for the update

yes and no.... next week is new years eve.... people will say that they don't want to start the new year knowing they failed and need to study again....

i disagree, new year give a reason to drink and forget the old and start with the new, so you can think of it as a new year with a new start i think its much easier that way to fool yourself. thats why they say happy new year or hope you pass this year, its close and sounds the same. :multiplespotting: :bananapowerslide:

Amen
my chat with ncees just a minute ago:

me: any good news about the exam results, i'm in nj waiting for my pe results?

Just a moment...

Support Agent: within the next week or two

me: can you be more exact

Support Agent: No, but it should be before the new year

me: what is your office holiday hours for these two weeks

Support Agent: closed on the 24th and 27th

me: when you say before the end of the year, i guess you mean by next week anytime between tueday friday, right

Support Agent: that's what we are hoping for

me: sorry to be pain, but like everyone else thats bothering you guys we are very anxious, thank you so much and enjoy your holiday

Support Agent: Thank you for contacting us.

Chat session disconnected

Amen
my chat with ncees just a minute ago:

me: any good news about the exam results, i'm in nj waiting for my pe results?

Just a moment...

Support Agent: within the next week or two

me: can you be more exact

Support Agent: No, but it should be before the new year

me: what is your office holiday hours for these two weeks

Support Agent: closed on the 24th and 27th

me: when you say before the end of the year, i guess you mean by next week anytime between tueday friday, right

Support Agent: that's what we are hoping for

me: sorry to be pain, but like everyone else thats bothering you guys we are very anxious, thank you so much and enjoy your holiday

Support Agent: Thank you for contacting us.

Chat session disconnected
i guess we're going to find out by next week

Back