NJ IS OUT

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad I don't have to try to juggle studying and making sure wife and 2 young daughters don't feel ignored/loved for a 3rd test period. I really didn't think I'd make it out of round 2.

PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad I don't have to try to juggle studying and making sure wife and 2 young daughters don't feel ignored/loved for a 3rd test period. I really didn't think I'd make it out of round 2.
Congrats!!! Way to keep at it and stay the course! :thumbs:

PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!! I did everything in the "How I passed Civil Construction the First Attempt...." and still squeaked by with a 76. But I am just glad that it's over!!!!! Congratulations!

PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!

Will!!!

Glad to hear bro!!

I passed too!!

Congrats man!!

GREEN BOX!!!!  :)

I took the WRE exam four times before finally giving up. This go-round I enrolled in EET for the construction depth. Samir really is a great teacher. Left the exam feeling great (which i did not do the first few times). The information EET provided was top notch and actually seemed to be a lot more in depth than what was required. I would recommend EET to everybody.
Congratulations guys!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!! I did everything in the "How I passed Civil Construction the First Attempt...." and still squeaked by with a 76. But I am just glad that it's over!!!!! Congratulations!
In NJ we don't get score with a pass so I could have aced it or just made the cut score. The important part is that we keep growing and be the best that we can be.

Does anyone know next steps with NJ once we’ve received a pass on NCEES? 

PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm late but CONGRATULATIONS! I've been interested in your approach to preparing for the exam. So glad to hear it worked out this time around!

Back