NFL 2010 Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way VT, it is not looking good for the Patriots. 2:21 to go and down by 10 Down by 14 and 1:35 to go.Patriots are gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm loving it.

AFC Championship in Pittsburgh!!!!!!! :tt:

STEELERS - Bears Super Bowl would be good (We'll be happy beating Green Bay for a seventh as well) :D

I'm loving it.

AFC Championship in Pittsburgh!!!!!!! :tt:

STEELERS - Bears Super Bowl would be good (We'll be happy beating Green Bay for a seventh as well) :D

Fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit!!!!!

What a terrible fucking game!!!!!

My son wouldn't let me leave till it was over, I think we were the only falcons fans in out section when the clock hit 0.0

I was worried about them not knowing how to handle a bye week.. Maybe they should have practiced!

And most of the packets fans I have ever met were generally educated folks but all the one I saw looked like poor white trash, and that's not me being a sore loser but I was really shocked at how trailer park the ones at the dome were. And you have to be shocked if you have ever been to the ga dome, it's very ghetto...

Total waste of a good season...

My son wouldn't let me leave till it was over, I think we were the only falcons fans in out section when the clock hit 0.0

I was worried about them not knowing how to handle a bye week.. Maybe they should have practiced!

And most of the packets fans I have ever met were generally educated folks but all the one I saw looked like poor white trash, and that's not me being a sore loser but I was really shocked at how trailer park the ones at the dome were. And you have to be shocked if you have ever been to the ga dome, it's very ghetto...

It's a matter of economics. I'm guessing it's cheaper to get a ticket and make a trip to Atlanta to watch the Packer's play than it is to get a ticket and make a trip to Green Bay, even if you live in Wisconsin, and even if it is a play-off game. It is extremely cost prohibitive to go to a home Packer game.

I had to laugh when I read on here that they were having a hard time selling tickets to the Hawks-Bears game. I've been on the waiting list for season tickets for the Packers for twelve years. I'm almost to number 50,000. At the current rate of decay, from my last calculation, I will be about 125 years old when my number comes up for season tickets. I'm 34 years old currently.

In case you are wondering, this years Super Bowl will feature the Steelers and the Packers. Packers will win by 17. Go ahead and place your bets.

So you were at the Pats game today too?

Unfuckinbelievable. Defense worked hard the whole game. Offense couldn't keep up. Sad game.

Ahhhh, yes, last night did a wonderful job of erasing that debacle from the memories of this season.

The best part was that if Bellicheck hadn't gone for the cutesie fake punt, they may have put that game into overtime!

So you were at the Pats game today too?

Unfuckinbelievable. Defense worked hard the whole game. Offense couldn't keep up. Sad game.
I would have rather taken the Ravens style butt whooping from last year. you knew they were done from the get go.

This game they just hung around long enough to keep you hoping, even though they played like crap all day. When they gave up that long runback on the onside kick at 28-21 to get up the game icing touchdown, it was just a punch in the gut.

We left at that point. And what was up with that place last night? It was 1/3 Jets fans!

That and the train kept braking down on the way home.

I was amazed at the box score when I got home. The score and stat line were not at all indicative of how one sided it was.

It's the Pack vs the Bears for going to the superbowl!!

Who would have thought??

I was amazed at the box score when I got home. The score and stat line were not at all indicative of how one sided it was.

I think TOP played a big part in that, as did the turnovers/field position. At the half, Brady and Sanchez were within a yard of each other passing, only Brady had a pick and Sanchez the 2 TD's.

My wife says things about the Steelers that are profound and disgusting, that decorum prohibits listing them here.

That being said: DV - you got room for another body on the Steelers band wagon this week?

Just about any team I was willing to pull for managed to lose this weekend. I guess Im going to jump on the underdog train and start pulling for the Jets.

The Jets beat the "real deal" only a few weeks ago.

If the Jets defense plays like it did last night, with Rex Ryan showing a bit of conservatism, they're going to be a very hard team to score against. That being said, I don't think Sanchez will have enough time to be as relaxed in the pocket as he was last night. As much as I really, really want the Jets to win, I feel like it's going to be 2004 all over again.

The 'skins beat the Bears and Packers this season, so in a way they are the NFC Champions. Alright..GO SKINS!!!!

Is anyone buying that?

No?

Ohh well, figured it was worth a shot.

Back