NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's amazing, you get a different answer every time you call. That's what really pisses me off because I keep thinking if they're so full of s**t, maybe the letter will be in my mailbox when I get home one of these days.

Quote from Castle's website: "We pride ourselves on our prompt service and responsiveness to client and candidate needs. So you can rest assured that your inquiry will be answered quickly and accurately"

Ha Ha!

Nice work Jonny Walker Blue getting hold of Chris Lloyd.
lloyd.jpg

I hear it takes 1.21 gigawatts of power to get Castle to release scores...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, it all make sense now. I knew the name Chris Lloyd sounded familiar. Whatever year Castle is stuck in, it's not 2006.

Decided to go the email route today. Got the following direct response from Chris Lloyd at Castle:

"NYSED granted us permission to release the scores and I believe they were mailed out yesterday. Those with address changes are going out today."

If this is true I should get my letter on Saturday.

Good luck everyone!

"They will arrive on the second tuesday of next week."
do you mean the second teusday of July? where does this tidbit of info come from?

Last edited:
"They will arrive on the second tuesday of next week."
do you mean the second teusday of July? where does this tidbit of info come from?
I was just trying to lighten the situation. We all had to wait too long and that is just something like the **** they will tell ya.

e-mailed Castle this morning and just received a reply from someone other than Chris Lloyd stating that results were mailed on Wednesday. Hopefully we'll see them either today or tomorrow.

I don't live in NY but took the exam there. I received my exam results from Castle in the mail today. Gonna be a good weekend. Good luck to those still waiting.

Congtrats sjt!!! I just checked my mail and there was nothing from Castle. I live in Northern NJ. Where do you live?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Back