NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as far I understand from this, NYS ED will start sending the results this week .. BY MAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? :wacko: :screwloose: :dunno: :suicide1:

as far I understand from this, NYS ED will start sending the results this week .. BY MAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? :wacko: :screwloose: :dunno: :suicide1:

No they will be released via NCEES website because they know half of us forgot the password already.

I bet you if one of us calls this morning they will tell us something different.

:brickwall:

No they will be released via NCEES website because they know half of us forgot the password already.

I bet you if one of us calls this morning they will tell us something different.

They're a bunch of miserable jerks.

I can see Eight Ball's coversheet applying to NYSEB.

"I will be a valuable asset to your organization"

Last edited by a moderator:
Just called NYS ED .. The results are TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ... EVEN WITHIN TH ENEXT HOUR ........ :party-smiley-048:

She said NCEES have it now ......... so check your junk email .. just in case...

she probably just wanted some peace and quiet so she could eat her lunch... it will be at least an hour or two until you realize she was lying and start bothering her again

well, the lady I spoke to her 1st time & said the results will be out momentarily was on ex. 140, . to be sure I called ex. 250 and she said that they didn't validate the results yet ????????????????????????????????????????????????????

at this moment I can say :: #@$%#@%^$^%&^&^&%&^$#&*%^*%W^#$%@#%!@%^$#^!%^!#$ :deadhorse: :Banane36: :redface: :bananadoggywow:

well, the lady I spoke to her 1st time & said the results will be out momentarily was on ex. 140, . to be sure I called ex. 250 and she said that they didn't validate the results yet ????????????????????????????????????????????????????
at this moment I can say :: #@$%#@%^$^%&^&^&%&^$#&*%^*%W^#$%@#%!@%^$#^!%^!#$ :deadhorse: :Banane36: :redface: :bananadoggywow:
Why would anyone assert that if they didn't know for sure?

Sigh.

I spoke with the lady at X-140 and asked when to expect the PE results....She says that I need to check with NCEES and they are the one sending out the results...I asked when, she says very soon.....I asked NCEES has them right?......She says she is not sure.....I asked NYSED has validated them right?......... She says she is not sure..... :smileyballs: Now I am not sure if I took the exam in October or not........

Edison did who you spoke to say "today" or "within the next hour" or are you just paraphrasing...

I spoke with the lady at X-140 and asked when to expect the PE results....She says that I need to check with NCEES and they are the one sending out the results...I asked when, she says very soon.....I asked NCEES has them right?......She says she is not sure.....I asked NYSED has validated them right?......... She says she is not sure..... :smileyballs: Now I am not sure if I took the exam in October or not........
:Locolaugh:

I just spoke with NCEES and they told me that they do not release the results and it is up to NY to let us know. All she said was that the results have been released to the states and that I need to call the NY boards for how we will recieve results......I AM SO CONFUSED!!! IT SEEMS LIKE NOT ONE PERSON CAN GIVE A STRAIGHT ANSWER

Let's bombard every agency and their mothers involved and has something to do with PE exam.......Thats when they will know how much this pains---------> :smileyballs:

EDISON NY: Whom did you talk to that said today at any moment? Did she clearly say that we are going to get them today?

Back