NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my friend emailed to NYS EP this morning and get an answer. She was told that the NCEES is going to release the results late next week. No more information. It is unbelievable!!!
That is exactly I was told (I posted it earlier today) that either end of this week or end of next week. Bottom line is NYSED does not know what the fuck they are talking about. :whipping:

One of my friend emailed to NYS EP this morning and get an answer. She was told that the NCEES is going to release the results late next week. No more information. It is unbelievable!!!
That is exactly I was told (I posted it earlier today) that either end of this week or end of next week. Bottom line is NYSED does not know what the fuck they are talking about. :whipping:
Where does NYSED even fit in here? I assume the validation has already occurred nationwide or accurate pass/fail percentages could not be released as they have been, correct?

Where does NYSED even fit in here? I assume the validation has already occurred nationwide or accurate pass/fail percentages could not be released as they have been, correct?
Well if everything is done, what are we waiting for?

There's no way in hell they will be released by the end of next week. Doesn't fit the pattern over the last 4 years. It'll be 1/7 or 1/10, 1/11 at the very latest. Bank on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no way in hell they will be released by the end of next week. Doesn't fit the pattern over the last 4 years. It'll be 1/7 or 1/10, 1/11 at the very latest. Bank on it.
So much for the new streamlined process being notified via NCEES website. NYSED are a bunch of no talent ass clowns! They have to "validate" to show Sir Mawio that their dept is very impawtant!

:redface: :Banane20:

SINCE WE WERE TOLD THEY WILL BE RELEASED IN 8-10 WEEKS, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS OUR RIGHTS TO FILE COMPLAINS? DOES ANYONE KNOW IF EDUCATION DEP HAS TO EXPLAIN TO US WHY THE RESULTS ARE HOLD? OR AT LEAST GIVE A DATE?

So much for the new streamlined process being notified via NCEES website. NYSED are a bunch of no talent ass clowns! They have to "validate" to show Sir Mawio that their dept is very impawtant!

:redface: :Banane20:
I still don't get it: if the results aren't validated, what right does NCEES have to post pass/fail statistics? In the case where NYS says "INVALID!" to some of the results, wouldn't those statistics be warped?

P.S. I hate logging in to this for the last month: Exam results/diagnostics not yet available

Quick everyone- what's this?

:tardbang: :tardbang: :tardbang: :tardbang: :tardbang:

It's the state trying to figure out how to respond to our emails and phone calls.

[SIZE=24pt]TOMORROW AFTER 3:30 PM[/SIZE]:thumbs:
Source(s)?
Did the Magic 8 Ball tell you that or I am a Gigantic DoucheBag
Just wait my friend, Make fun of me if you did not find out by Tomorrow, 3:30pm.....I am in a same boat

I guess you are in a same boat with Education dept. workers!! It already past 3:30 pm.. I hope you really enjoyed yourself and laughed to death!!!

We must have really P'd off NYS board of ed. They processed 0 new licenses today! This really sucks, it makes it difficult to focus on work.

:lamo:

We must have really P'd off NYS board of ed. They processed 0 new licenses today! This really sucks, it makes it difficult to focus on work.
:lamo:

I don't think they care if we call or email them a lot. This is shameful!

Does anyone know approx. when the NY results will be out and how they will be recieved? Is there anyway to find out instead of waiting for the letter?

The percentage of passing came out.

http://www.ncees.org/Exams/PE_exam.php

My discipline is about 80%, i will be so sadddddd if i am the in that 20%........=(

I think the grades has been out, its a matter of fact that the NY state board trying to verify all the personal info and issue a license number......

good luck guys....sit tight!!

Here is the email correspondence my friend had today with the Board

>>> xxxxx <[email protected]> 1/4/2011 1:05 PM >>>

>

> To whom it may concern,

>

> NY FE and PE Exam results have not been released, yet. We, the examineers, called NYSED couple of times and were getting conflicted answers for the date they will get released. Why the Education Department is not giving a date? We were told we were about to get our results this week and now we are told that it would be next week. Don't we deserve a little bit respect? Other states already have done the same process and gave the permittion to NCEES to release the results.

>

> I believe that if you give a date nobody would call and bother you anymore until that day.

>

> Thanks

>

> xxxxx"

> Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 13:57:05 -0500

> From: [email protected]

> To: [email protected]

> Subject: Re: NY PE EXAM RESULTS

>

> Dear Mr. xxxxxx,

>

> Thank you for contacting the New York State Board for Engineering and Land Surveying.

>

> Grades should be available via the NCEES website by next week.

>

> We hope this information is helpful.

>

> Thanks,

> xxxxx

>

>

>

> NYS Board for Engineering & Land Surveying

> 89 Washington Ave.

> 2nd Floor Mezzanine, East Wing

> Albany, NY 12234-1000

> [email protected]

> http://www.op.nysed.gov/pe.htm

> (518) 474-3817 ext 140

> (518) 473-6282 (fax)

>>> xxxxxi <[email protected]> 1/4/2011 2:32 PM >>>

Would you please explain why next week? Last week I was told "next week", and now again. Why it didn't happen? What is holding the results to get released? I think we deserve an explanation if there is any.

Thanks

xxxxxx

Dear Mr. Zackeri,

The exam results begin going out this week.

NYS Board for Engineering & Land Surveying

89 Washington Ave.

2nd Floor Mezzanine, East Wing

Albany, NY 12234-1000

[email protected]

http://www.op.nysed.gov/pe.htm

(518) 474-3817 ext 140

(518) 473-6282 (fax)

>

>

[SIZE=24pt]TOMORROW AFTER 3:30 PM[/SIZE]:thumbs:
Source(s)?
Did the Magic 8 Ball tell you that or I am a Gigantic DoucheBag
Just wait my friend, Make fun of me if you did not find out by Tomorrow, 3:30pm.....I am in a same boat
OK... everyone start making fun of him now... sorry, but you asked for it. This is a boat ride to hell that we are all in.
My friend, did you get your result before this date? Answer is not yet, so I did not say anything wrong. No matter what, we will find out about our result after Tues., 3:30 pm......Just relax

Good luck everyone

OK... lets start the day?

its Wednesday 1/5/11 @ 7:50 AM.. No results yet for NY.... lets think positive :blink: & hope it will be the day.

OK... lets start the day?its Wednesday 1/5/11 @ 7:50 AM.. No results yet for NY.... lets think positive :blink: & hope it will be the day.
It won't be today, sorry to say. If anything it'll be this Friday. But given the high level of incompetence I'm suspect of this Friday as well.

Any New Yorker familiar with DOB and DMV should have known better how going online did not speed up their processing. These people take any technology as if it is a roadblock for Cylons.

Looking at their response, I think NCEES will notify us when NYSEB drops the results to the post office. It may even be after we receive the results by mail.

I haven't called or anything..

But just based on that spreadsheet and all the emails from the state,

I'd bet on Tues, 1/11 as the release date.

Back