NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another day of waiting.
I thought I'd wake up today and have the notification in my inbox to check my NCEES account, but alas, I can only giggle and reminisce about somebody's comment of "PE Stamping" someone's face.

:banhim: :Locolaugh:

Another day of waiting.
I thought I'd wake up today and have the notification in my inbox to check my NCEES account, but alas, I can only giggle and reminisce about somebody's comment of "PE Stamping" someone's face.

:banhim: :Locolaugh:
Joe, though I didn't make the original comment, I've amended my board title appropriately.

Just spoke with NYSED at extension 140 and asked when to expect PE results, she tells me by the end of this week or by the end of next week. I also asked her if Board has validated the results, she says she could not tell me that. :deadhorse:

Just spoke with NYSED at extension 140 and asked when to expect PE results, she tells me by the end of this week or by the end of next week. I also asked her if Board has validated the results, she says she could not tell me that. :deadhorse:

What crap! She just told me yesterday that they would be released this week- never mentioned next week. Clearly there are inconsitencies and this is what gets us so worked up and crazy. Information changes from phone call to phone call.

What crap! She just told me yesterday that they would be released this week- never mentioned next week. Clearly there are inconsitencies and this is what gets us so worked up and crazy. Information changes from phone call to phone call.
As soon as I asked when to expect PE results, she sighs and sounded like she has been picking up phone answering the same questions since the morning.

As soon as I asked when to expect PE results, she sighs and sounded like she has been picking up phone answering the same questions since the morning.
they should come up with a more descriptive and precise answer then......

Well, I emailed NYS this morning. Here's the reply I received:

"Thank you for contacting the New York State Board for Engineering and Land Surveying.

Grades should be available via the NCEES website by next week.

We hope this information is helpful. "

"Thank you for contacting the New York State Board for Engineering and Land Surveying.

So this week is out, yet they said they'd be out this week on at least two other separate occasions. These people are serious douchebags.

My sympathies to you people in New York. And I thought California was really bad. And I find it surprising that California actually released the FE/EIT results already before New York!

I believe that part of our $250 fee to the NYS Department of Ed went towards the purchase of a big dart board that has different time periods on it... this week, end of the week, early next week, two weeks, three weeks, I don't know, we have not recieved it yet. Every time that one of us calls the board requesting information, one of the clerks (either the polite one or the impolite one) will thow a dart at the board and read whichever answer is hit. This is what I believe.

:deadhorse:

We are going on 9.5 weeks.........Unbelievable! Really how difficult is it to "validate" results when other states did it the same day NCEES released the results. Why cant they just say when they will be out instead of this wide range of time.

PE pass rates

Pass rates are from the October 2010 exam administration, except where otherwise noted.

Exam First-time takers Repeat takers

Agricultural 68% 50%

Architectural (April 2010) 75% 47%

Chemical 82% 36%

Civil 62% 27%

Control Systems 69% 47%

Electrical and Computer 66% 35%

Environmental 77% 48%

Fire Protection 52% 29%

Industrial 80% 44%

Mechanical 73% 37%

Metallurgical and Materials 64% 50%

Mining and Mineral Processing 79% 46%

Nuclear 57% 50%

Petroleum 80% 44%

Structural I 47% 21%

Structural II 54% 24%

at this point I see there is no point of waiting and keep checking for our results, since that will never change anything. So I suggest that we just got busy with our work and forget about all this mess (or at least try to). Lets enjoy the moment, keep positive and wish for the best. Ameen

What a lack service we got!! New yorkers pay the highest tax and gets a lack of service!! Not only a lack of service also gets no straight answer or date!!

Some of us gets upset when people swear, but there is no respect for us at all!!

Back