New York Numbers

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There new numbers up on the online verification site.http://www.op.nysed.gov/opsearches.htm

Looks like they got to the C's, so far.

Not long for the W's :th_rockon: :brickwall:
Do you know if they have finished posting yet? Would they not post all the last names that start with the same letter on the same day? I passed the test, but I didn't see my name. I hope my application is still good.

No, they do not post them all at once they pop up slowly. Typically in semi-alphabetical order. Like they split the pile between a couple people.

My husband did not get his til April 4th last year after passing in October. The last # posted 084486. Looks like they got som L's in before hopping back to the C's

Congrats.

My husbands was late but he got his wall cert. and info packet the day after it was on the web.

I am starting to think I should not have married my Husband. I would have been in the M's.

Last edited by a moderator:
How are the PE wall certificates as compared to the EIT? All I got for the EIT was the "barber shop" license.

Wall Cert.'s are nice. Had the husbands framed like the colleger diploma, actually might look nicer than the diploma, maybe because I don't have mine ( yet).

Back