Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klmccllg

Reaction score
New member sitting for the PE in October. I will be sitting for it once again. Last time I took the transpo but I'm looking hard at the construction this time. I just wish I could find out just a little bit more about the afternoon part of the test. This is great for info though. Thanks

Kevin

New member sitting for the PE in October. I will be sitting for it once again. Last time I took the transpo but I'm looking hard at the construction this time. I just wish I could find out just a little bit more about the afternoon part of the test. This is great for info though. ThanksKevin
kevin, if you focused on transportation last time, would you think it wise to do so again? you had already studied it, and can improve on what you remember were problem areas, maybe.

i sincerely wish you goo luck, since i am in the same boat. i am taking it this month (Oct '08) for the first time.

Good Luck! It hasn't been that long ago I was there myself. I almost took Construction in April earlier but it scared me to death!

I am sticking with the transpo. The construction looked nice but I think I may screw myself by switching. It is too late to flip flop now.

I am sticking with the transpo. The construction looked nice but I think I may screw myself by switching. It is too late to flip flop now.
Probably a very wise decision. The grass always looks greener on the other side, but after you move over you find out it's because of a leaky septic tank.

Back