New Link

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
for those of you who never leave this section of the forum..

we added a new domain name to the board, to make it easier for people to find us and remember the site.

www.engineerboards.com

the old link will still work as well.

If you have any problems let me know

Thanks

Mike

Your board has transcended discussions, communications, and interaction between PE exam takers.

There is more info on this board since it's short inception about the PE exam than any other place on the web. Thanks for all you guys hard work.

One piece of advice, make so when you google "PE exam" on google this board shows up......

Keep up the good work.... :thumbsup:

Your board has transcended discussions, communications, and interaction between PE exam takers.
There is more info on this board since it's short inception about the PE exam than any other place on the web. Thanks for all you guys hard work.

One piece of advice, make so when you google "PE exam" on google this board shows up......

Keep up the good work.... :thumbsup:
the members make the board , not the mods/admins.

I have been a member of a lot of message boards, been a mod on some, been banned by my share as well.. But things I always hated about other MB I have tried to "undo" here.

You all can edit/delete your own posts whenever you want, you can change your user title without having a certain # of posts, were always eager to please, if you want more "smilies" let us know.etc, etc,.

Want to change your screen name, done.

whatever features you all want we will do our best to add(keep in mind I "aint" the most swift when it comes to computer stuff), Dvinny and other have been a tremendous help with the graphics.

we will work on the google stuff, this site has been added to google, but it takes a while.

best thing we can do is try and post the link on boards with high traffic. sadly if you google search "engineers_forum" we show up as a link on PPI2Pass site, but even that took about 2 months for the google bots to find us.

If you post on other forums, and they allow you, put a link in your signature, or give us a shout out if its appropriate.

I actually emailed my state board about getting us added as a "study" link, they said they would let me know...

Those signature links, etc. is what will get this board ranked high on the search engines.

engineerboards.com!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello there,

I posted this in another thread but want to congratulate Road Guy again for the excellent job he is doing here. I agree with him that the members are the ones that make the forum but leadership always can help.

Keep up the good work and hope to see my name added to the banner in the next two or three weeks.

In the meantime..... ;guns; ;guns; ;guns;

Guys, this site is a tremendous change from those stereotype forums and MBs. This new link helps me a lot and thanks to all the administrators/moderators.

YOU GUYS are doing a HECK OF A JOB!!!!!!!!!

I have some ideas for our members who need help with their next test. Since we have experts in all fields on this forum, could we create a pool of engineers (for example, Civil discipline will have a few "GO TO" guys who can answer questions or help with areas that examinees are weak in, same with Mech, EE, etc.)

This way we can help all of members who are aspiring to take up this task of passing the PE. As the famous saying goes, two (or more) heads is better than one.

Just a few thoughts!

hogfan congrats on passing. I think that is a great idea, I will be happy to volunteer for Timber, retaining walls, load analysis/determination, load distribuition, shear walls, and/or foundations.

I think the foundations of an excellent forum are in place and will continue to gain momentum day by day.

Thank you cdhanners. Yeah, it's a good feeling.

I can offer help with Structural and Geotech questions. I am planning to bring all the codes to the office so I have good references when needed.

I strongly believe that a person needs to practice and do lots of questions - as many as you can find, and in as many areas, to prepare for the exam. This helped me a lot this last go-around.

Thanks to all members for the support. :claps:

Thanks for the good words guys, and I think it will be a great place for help on different subjects, at least I'm hoping.

EB2pass!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Latest posts

Back