NEW JERSEY - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The told me that ncees will be sending out the results they gave them the approval so its matter of time or shortly as i was told 5 minutes ago.good luck NJ PE's :party-smiley-048:

:shortly" as in minutes, hours, days or years?

The told me that ncees will be sending out the results they gave them the approval so its matter of time or shortly as i was told 5 minutes ago.good luck NJ PE's :party-smiley-048:

Stop and take a look at your PEness.... that's how short

i think they go to pcs and then they get released which probably means a couple of more days from today

i just called pcs and all he said was 8-10 weeks and then repeated it for me again.

i think they go to pcs and then they get released which probably means a couple of more days from today
i just called pcs and all he said was 8-10 weeks and then repeated it for me again.
i was told shortly is any where from today to tomorrow afternoon, the nj board already approved the results so its all in NCEES hands now

:bananadoggywow:

i was told shortly is any where from today to tomorrow afternoon, the nj board already approved the results so its all in NCEES hands now

:bananadoggywow:
Where are the results found? In the NCEES website?

no joy @ 4PM, there's always tomorrow...

im going with next week - it still has to go through pcs - i am still checking the website like crazy though

almost had a nervous breakdown when I hit the link....passed PE civil-transportation on 2nd try in Jersey...Sorry to those who didn't make it this time. My opinion is that if you had what it took to pass EIT and get a degree in engineering you do have what it takes to pass the PE, you just have to put the time in on the RIGHT material...school of PE is a good start. I highly recommend that review course to anyone who is having trouble getting through this...I used their manual on 70% of the test without cracking CERM.

so what happens now? does NJ send something in the mail? we have to pay them to get the license, right?

i love how they give you absolutely no information in the result letter. I want my number ASAP!

I'm pretty sure the state board will send us the license form which we fill out and send back with our license fee, upon receipt of that our license is activated. From what others have said we should expect to get it within a week after we get the results.

almost had a nervous breakdown when I hit the link....passed PE civil-transportation on 2nd try in Jersey...Sorry to those who didn't make it this time. My opinion is that if you had what it took to pass EIT and get a degree in engineering you do have what it takes to pass the PE, you just have to put the time in on the RIGHT material...school of PE is a good start. I highly recommend that review course to anyone who is having trouble getting through this...I used their manual on 70% of the test without cracking CERM.
Congratulations! You said you attended a review course with School of PE. Did you go to the on-site or online class?

Stop and take a look at your PEness.... that's how short
Not as "short" as you would think, I got the email at 7:30, so over 4 hours long!!!

Back