NEW JERSEY - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brining New Jersey back up to the top of the list because its such an awesome state.
Well, South Jersey anyway. Did anyone catch that amazing, incredible, still-can't-believe-it-happened Eagles game?!?

does that call for a fist pump or whatever you silly jersey people do?
oh no, you did not just use a "Jersey Shore" reference. those weirdos are not even from NJ
lol... I know... but now Jersey is stuck with that image because of those d-bags. Now they are trying to bring back to Miami again from what I understand. We don't want them either!

brining New Jersey back up to the top of the list because its such an awesome state.
Well, South Jersey anyway. Did anyone catch that amazing, incredible, still-can't-believe-it-happened Eagles game?!?

does that call for a fist pump or whatever you silly jersey people do?
oh no, you did not just use a "Jersey Shore" reference. those weirdos are not even from NJ
lol... I know... but now Jersey is stuck with that image because of those d-bags. Now they are trying to bring back to Miami again from what I understand. We don't want them either!
I lived in Jersey my entire life and have never seen people act like that... at least not on the "Phila" half. Its those New Yorkers.

From PCS via email for New Jersey results:

"GOOD NEWS!!! There will be an electronic form this time. You will be notified via email when the results will be available to you via the NCEES web site. How exciting is this! I would say in about two weeks."

they could probably put together a few structural questions involving JWOWW's outfits.
I think a new word should be started. Snookied = hooking up with a girl when you have beer gogles on

example. ****, I got snookied last night

I don't know why people are guessing and/or surprised. Last year, they came Saturday, December 26 in NJ. Pennsylvania came Thursday, December 24.
since Xmas is a Saturday this year, I feel confident on getting the results on the 28.
All of you, guys, who are discussing the previous record of receiving the PE exam info, remember, that October 2010 exam was one week later then last year. The data from NCEES will come one week later than last year, i think :screwloose: :madgo: :waitwall:

Is Jersey still with EES? EES is supposed to stand for Engineering Examination Services but really stands for Extra Extra Slow.

FROM NCEES WEBSITE:

NCEES has begun releasing the October 2010 exam results to state licensing boards. The surveying exam results were released December 16. The FE exam results were released December 22. PE exam results will be released the last week of December.

To find out how you will receive your results, go to the exams page, select your state from the drop-down menu on the right, and look for the Results subhead.

[SIZE=24pt]FL[/SIZE]

Results

When results have been released to the Florida board (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account. (FL Board will validate the results) add 1 week = first week of Jan, 2011)

[SIZE=24pt]NJ:[/SIZE]

Results

When results have been released (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam), NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account. (NJ Board will NOT validate the results)= Last week of Dec, 2010)

[SIZE=24pt]NY[/SIZE]:

Results

When results have been released to the New York board and validated, NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account. The New York board will notify you of any state-specific exam results. (NY Board will validate the results) add 1 week = first week of Jan, 2011)

Happy new year : :holyness: :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
crap, the State offices will be closed tomorrow because of the 10 inches of snow.... does that cause a delay

crap, the State offices will be closed tomorrow because of the 10 inches of snow.... does that cause a delay
SHouldn't considering NCEES is also closed on the 27th.
snow shouldn't effect the results, since they're coming straight from NCEES this time

good luck everyone, go gaints eventhogh they suck and need to be all fired for such crazy meltdown. :sharkattack:

SHouldn't considering NCEES is also closed on the 27th.
snow shouldn't effect the results, since they're coming straight from NCEES this time

good luck everyone, go gaints eventhogh they suck and need to be all fired for such crazy meltdown. :sharkattack:
today is the day we should hear something between 1:30 pm and 4:00 pm

You won't hear anything today or this week for that matter due to the fact that your state like mine (I'm from PA) use PCS's testing service.

In an email conversation with them today I asked them that since the results were released today is there any chance that I will be able to get my results today or tomorrow.

Reply:

"No sir. They were sent to EES, and after reconciliation you will receive them. Sometime next week more than likely."

So take that for what it is worth. I have no idea what kind of "reconciliation" needs to be done but it sounds to me like PCS isn't going to get this "reconciliation" completed until next week.

You won't hear anything today or this week for that matter due to the fact that your state like mine (I'm from PA) use PCS's testing service.
In an email conversation with them today I asked them that since the results were released today is there any chance that I will be able to get my results today or tomorrow.

Reply:

"No sir. They were sent to EES, and after reconciliation you will receive them. Sometime next week more than likely."

So take that for what it is worth. I have no idea what kind of "reconciliation" needs to be done but it sounds to me like PCS isn't going to get this "reconciliation" completed until next week.
I thought NJ results are released directly to the NCEES website.

The told me that ncees will be sending out the results they gave them the approval so its matter of time or shortly as i was told 5 minutes ago.

good luck NJ PE's :party-smiley-048:

Back