New Jersey PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called up yesterday and got my license #. I guess it is official now. Will probably wait until I come up on the online directory before ordering a seal though.
I would think I'd have a number in place by now as well. My $40 check hasn't posted to my bank account yet though. They've had it at least a week.

My $40 check did not post yet either.
Good. I was starting to think that maybe they just didn't get my packet back.

They reformatted the board website (I think yesterday), but still no update on the license postings. Still dated June 23rd.

Called up yesterday and got my license #. I guess it is official now. Will probably wait until I come up on the online directory before ordering a seal though.
Anybody get their license # in the mail yet? I'm debating whether I should call or just wait patiently.

still no license # in mail, but my check just posted to my account so it should be any day now.
Mine too. Cool. My wife is home today so I should get news on the mail at about 10:30. I need the official notice with the number to get my raise!

I haven't even gotten my application from the board.....anyone else in the same shoes

Anybody get their license # in the mail yet? I'm debating whether I should call or just wait patiently.
I called yesterday, and they were actually pretty helpful and friendly (didn't think that I would ever use either adjective to describe them). Apparently, they handle cashing the checks and issuing licenses in two-week blocks. So if they've had your check for over two weeks than you have a number. I suggest calling them.

To Diogo, you should call them as well. They'll be able to tell you if your license approval is classified as "pending," which is what mine was as of yesterday.

Received my licencse number in the mail today (Saturday). Dated Friday. Letter says that the actual license will come under separate cover within 15 days.

When did the State cash your check?
I think it posted on Thursday 7/30. The letter I got on Saturday was dated 7/31.

I called the license verification line today and heard that I was active, with no pending actions against me. That's a good start.

The test is the same in every state, only the application processes are different.

Back