New Jersey PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of curiosity, did it have your #?
It had a number on it in the subject, something like Re: 3456789, but I don't know if the number is a PE number. It could have been something like my application number. I think the letter said something about getting a number assigned after they received my fee, and the form I was sending back had one of those "For Official Use Only" boxes on the bottom with a space to fill in the PE Number.

I dropped the form in the mail this morning. I was impressed that I got a notice from the board so quick. I didn't expect to see anything for weeks. Hopefully they keep this up and we're officially a registered PEs within a couple weeks.

I received my results on the 9th but haven't received anything from the state yet.

I just called the board to ask how long it takes to activate the license once we return the form. I was told to give it about a week from the time they receive the form and check.

So my fiance just got approved for the October Exam...I guess I get to go through this whole process again...can't wait. ALthough its not me this time, in a way..its the same

anyone gotten their license # activated yet? I have had my check in for about a week now.
Not for me yet. I put my check in the mail last Friday, so assuming they got it on Monday its been a week and a day. Should be any day now though.

Called up yesterday and got my license #. I guess it is official now. Will probably wait until I come up on the online directory before ordering a seal though.

Back