• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW Chemical Engineering Reference Materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gt1992a

Reaction score
I never used any of these new reference materials, decided to take the Environmental Exam. Price for all six is $315 to save $40; see below for individual prices. Shipping is included.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

1) Lindeburg’s Chemical Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam, 6th ed., 2004. $135

2) Nandagopal’s Chemical Engineering Practice PE Exams, 2005. Includes 2 sample exams. $40

3) Vasquez & Zinn’s Six-Minute Solutions for Chemical PE Exam Problems, 2004. Includes 100 practice problems. $35

4) Lindeburg’s Quick Reference for the Chemical Engineering PE Exam, 2nd ed., 2004. $65

5) Lindeburg’s Practice Problems for the Chemical Engineering PE Exam, 6th ed., 2004. $50

6) NCEES ChE Sample Questions & Solutions, 2004. Includes 2 sample exams. $30

I never used any of these new reference materials, decided to take the Environmental Exam. Price for all six is $315 to save $40; see below for individual prices. Shipping is included.

1) Lindeburg’s Chemical Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam, 6th ed., 2004. $135

2) Nandagopal’s Chemical Engineering Practice PE Exams, 2005. Includes 2 sample exams. $40

3) Vasquez & Zinn’s Six-Minute Solutions for Chemical PE Exam Problems, 2004. Includes 100 practice problems. $35

4) Lindeburg’s Quick Reference for the Chemical Engineering PE Exam, 2nd ed., 2004. $65

5) Lindeburg’s Practice Problems for the Chemical Engineering PE Exam, 6th ed., 2004. $50

Welcome to the board. If you don't get any takers for the package, I'll take item #1 off your hands.

Freon

Welcome to the board. If you don't get any takers for the package, I'll take item #1 off your hands.
Freon
OK, thanks! If you're not in a rush to have it then I'll get back to you in a few days.

Do you still have 2 and 3 available?

Back