New ChE Member

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Keith

Hello everyone.

I am a Clemson ChE graduate who took the PE October 26. I will be waiting impatiently with the rest of you.

Keith

Hi Keith ! Welcome ! Finally another ChE ! I'm a ChE, took the exam in October 2006 too, in Texas. Just like you, I'm waiting. This is a good place to hang around... lots of fun stuff to read and lots of support.

My BS was in Chemical Engineering. When I took the exam two years ago I looked over the ChE and EE sample exams and went with the EE Exam, but I still cling to my Chem E roots. All I can say is relax, enjoy the holiday season with your family, and don't get worked up while you are waiting for the results.

Freon

ChE's are LOSERS!!!!

Ohh wait...

Yeah Im a ChE too. Welcome to the boards.

What did you think of the ChE exam? Im debating taking the ChE or the Env test.

ChE's are LOSERS!!!!
Ohh wait...

Yeah Im a ChE too. Welcome to the boards.

What did you think of the ChE exam? Im debating taking the ChE or the Env test.
Thanks everyone;

FusionWhite, I did not think the ChE exam was that bad. This is not meant to imply that I think I nailed it either, just that I was expecting a lot worse. Like any test I take I always remember and focus on the questions that I know I answered incorrectly. I am hoping for the best and that I will get a break on on the cut score wherever it happens to fall.

Keith

Thanks everyone;
FusionWhite, I did not think the ChE exam was that bad. This is not meant to imply that I think I nailed it either, just that I was expecting a lot worse. Like any test I take I always remember and focus on the questions that I know I answered incorrectly. I am hoping for the best and that I will get a break on on the cut score wherever it happens to fall.

Keith

I thought the same thing about the Oct 2006 ChE exam...I was expecting a lot worse.

Welcome Keith! I met a Clemson grad this weekend in Guam... construction technology degree.

Latest posts

Back