NESC

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elegant. Interesting. There are some who might say I'm this forum's version of Audrey Hepburn. :afro:
Now you're really showing your age... [emoji23] I've heard the name but had to Google it, LOL.
It was a close tie between Audrey and Grace Kelly. Now excuse me while I adjust the vertical and horizontal controls on my new Magnavox color TV.
The new floor model? Sweet!
Of course. The top of it serves as a book shelf and spot for family photos.

Elegant. Interesting. There are some who might say I'm this forum's version of Audrey Hepburn. :afro:
Now you're really showing your age... [emoji23] I've heard the name but had to Google it, LOL.
It was a close tie between Audrey and Grace Kelly. Now excuse me while I adjust the vertical and horizontal controls on my new Magnavox color TV.
No new turntable with a hi fidelity 8 track player?

No new turntable with a hi fidelity 8 track player?
Still kind of leery of that. The 78 RPM playeris holding up pretty well. Although I am contemplating the new reel to reel technology. Columbia House says I can get 12 for a penny if I join their club and commit to buying a certain number over the next three years. Hot diggity dog!

Back