NCEES Site

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodSlinger

Reaction score
Has anyone been to the NCEES site lately? I find the central photo they have a little disturbing. What are they trying to say? Try one of our exams and you will be a lonely, defeated, and heart-broken. Strange.

Has anyone been to the NCEES site lately? I find the central photo they have a little disturbing. What are they trying to say? Try one of our exams and you will be a lonely, defeated, and heart-broken. Strange.
It happens when you give too much creative license to a public relations firm to design your website. :)

reminds me of Scrooge in his "Christmas Past" when he was alone at the boarding school while everyone else was celcbrating Christmas.

what I find even more amusing is the image used under the exam "tab"

http://www.ncees.org/Exams.php

525x242exams.jpg

Wasn't there a thread around here somewhere that we decided this couldn't be an NCEES examination?

It seems that the NCEES is not without a sense of humor.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha! I have not been to the site in a while... but since I was in the exam until the bitter end... it is kinda how it was... a few sad, beat up, dis-heartened people scattered around the room.

Back