Navy Yard Shooting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sounds like the shooter had serious mental issues and a history of two anger related shootings, one he fired a gun into his ceiling because his neighbor was being too loud and he shot out the tires out of a truck of someone who pissed him off, but there was no indication that he was a threat to society and I'm sure it was the guns fault...

but there was no indication that he was a threat to society and I'm sure it was the guns fault...

Feinstein and Obama aren't letting a good tragedy go to waste. Both of them have already used the Navy Yard shootings to promote gun control...while it was still happening. The Telegraph is even dragging out the old "violent video games" argument.

but there was no indication that he was a threat to society and I'm sure it was the guns fault...

Feinstein and Obama aren't letting a good tragedy go to waste. Both of them have already used the Navy Yard shootings to promote gun control...while it was still happening. The Telegraph is even dragging out the old "violent video games" argument.

Why not get to the root cause and have more control on bad people?

LMAO...people aren't responsible for anything these days, especially their actions!

Better idea - why not spend enough on mental health care that people that obviously need care can get it?

He had a history of anger problems. He once shot out the tires of a construction worker's car because he was angry about the parking around his house. Apparently he had been staring at them through the window for days....

I get pissed over parking too - but that's usually cause someone took up 2 spaces to protect their pretty doors!

Back