Minnesota Results (5/24/2019 Update: Happy Hour Today at 4pm!)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone does decide to call. Please be nice to Allison.  She has helped me multiple times from the application process onward, and is one of the most pleasant people in the world. She is seriously a hero of mine after all of this haha.
send her flowers! It will totally not be creepy at all :)  

If anyone does decide to call. Please be nice to Allison.  She has helped me multiple times from the application process onward, and is one of the most pleasant people in the world. She is seriously a hero of mine after all of this haha.
Yes. Allison is out of office this week, probably she needs a break from our daily calls in the last few weeks.

My check has been processed, but my license is not up on the board site... It's ok, I needed a new page to f5 anyway, I was beginning to miss it.

Anyone looking at this is welcome to join me, @8-10 Weeks Later, and @WiMN195 at Fulton Brewery today at 4pm for happy hour. Look for the CERM book and NCEES Orange Pencil when you walk in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone received the "frame able" certificate yet?  I received all the other details.... just not so patiently waiting to cover-up my EIT certificate on the wall.

(Also - agreed, Allison is so helpful! I'm sorry for when I cursed your name on my past failed attempts)

Back