Minnesota PE result

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am waiting too here. Has any of you guys contacted the board to ask for the results?
I emailed the board about a week ago and was reminded that they told us during the exam that it would take 10-12 weeks for results and that I shouldn't bother them anymore. I hope they don't fail me for that!

What 3 MN exams do you speak of? Just because I am curious.
I took the Structural I, Structural II, and then the Civil exams in MN. (and in that order)

I guess he is talking about maximum 3 trials you get for your PE exams per state before you need to apply again.
MN doesn't care what exam you take and even what type of engineering degree you have in order to take the exams. I could have stopped after the Structural I or just take the civil, but I decided to get them all done for comity purposes.

Probably the two structural tests and the civil PE.
Ding ding. You're right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys!Kevo is talking about PE and SE exams. He is an intellegent dude. Let's wish him Good Luck for the CA results.
Just a light note....... The people who take more than once to pass PE exams are also intelligent. Intelligence is not the only thing required to pass the exams..

Well those exams are what I would have guessed, but thought that I should ask. Good Luck on the results for CA.

I'm hoping to pass after 4 shots at the structural 1.

So...has anyone checked the mail yet? I'm stuck at work and my results are being sent to my house, so I can't check until this evening.

They're here! I passed! Good luck to the rest of the Minnesotans!! :party-smiley-048:

Thanks everybody! This forum has been a good diversion during the wait. I would have gone crazy without it. I'm definitely getting the weekend started tonight.

Thanks everybody! This forum has been a good diversion during the wait. I would have gone crazy without it. I'm definitely getting the weekend started tonight.
Starting the weekend on a Tuesday...sounds like being back in college again. I miss college. :drunk1:

Back