Minnesota PE result

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the AELSLAGID site it shows a meeting on the 4th of June and on the 16th of July. Anyone know if this board meets to approve the test results?

On the AELSLAGID site it shows a meeting on the 4th of June and on the 16th of July. Anyone know if this board meets to approve the test results?
The board doesn't need to vote to approve the test results.

Don't worry, the results are comming!

Uhhh...nothin' today. This is a bit frustrating. I was hoping to spend the rest of the weekend celebrating or feeling sorry for myself :waiting: Do you any of you know if any of the other states that have received results are of the "ELSES to state board to candidate via snail mail" variety, like MN?

I know how painful the waiting is. Go do something fun to take your mind off the wait. Good luck.

Uhhh...nothin' today. This is a bit frustrating. I was hoping to spend the rest of the weekend celebrating or feeling sorry for myself :waiting: Do you any of you know if any of the other states that have received results are of the "ELSES to state board to candidate via snail mail" variety, like MN?
NC is even tho they update roster online official mail has not come. i am not showing up on online roster :waiting:

Well, I won't be able to find out if you guys get your results today. I'm actually done with all three MN exams.

I get to wait for my CA results though......

I am waiting too here. Has any of you guys contacted the board to ask for the results?

Back