Mid Life Crisis

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get into homebrewing. You can drop $3000 on a good homebrew rig, then another $3000 on fermenting equipment and front end equipment. Then go find that guy who makes stills and make some world class rye whiskey.............

wait, this was your midlife crisis?

My husband was trying to plan a mid-life crisis. He said he wanted to have either a red sports car or a red-head. I told him he couldn't afford the red sports car and the red-head would kill him.

My husband was trying to plan a mid-life crisis. He said he wanted to have either a red sports car or a red-head. I told him he couldn't afford the red-head sports car and the red sports car red-head would kill him.
fixt

My husband was trying to plan a mid-life crisis. He said he wanted to have either a red sports car or a red-head. I told him he couldn't afford the red sports car and the red-head would kill him.

*Has been trying to talk the GF into either dying her hair red, or chopping it short*

Quit your job and go back to school.

rodney-dangerfield-back-to-school.jpg

That's actually a GREAT idea, I'd be a student about as good as Dangerfield, too.

I can say if I had school to do over again... I might skip class a little more.

Looking at campus today, and college sports (they've increased the undergrad at mizzou from like 22k when I was there to over 38k now) that if I was in school today... no doubt - I'd flunk out.

I say go for it but do it in a way that completely turns your life on its head. Go to med school and become a gynecologist.

I was thinking of selling a bunch of stuff, moving to california, deleting my entire online profile, then moving back east and slowly start getting back online and slowly start buying stuff back... oh, um, wait a second.
That's a horrible idea. What kind of dumbass would.... oh crap. I'm not falling for that trap.

I was thinking of selling a bunch of stuff, moving to california, deleting my entire online profile, then moving back east and slowly start getting back online and slowly start buying stuff back... oh, um, wait a second.
That's a horrible idea. What kind of dumbass would.... oh crap. I'm not falling for that trap.

He did it again...

May whatever Mod you believe in have mercy on your soul...

Back