Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Knight

Silent Guardian
Reaction score
I know people that do not believe or do not celebrate Christmas. They wish Happy Holidays to me. We came to an agreement. I will wish Merry Christmas to them and they will wish Happy Holidays to me, end of the story. No need to feel offended or insulted.

With that being said, MERRY CHRISTMAS EB!!!!!!!!!!

I am trully sorry the PE results are not out and many of you have to go thru these days without knowing. I cannot imagine how that can be, well, I do know and feel for you. Try to enjoy the season and focus in something else for a few days. I am sure that you have family that will appreciate that.

Again, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. On both points. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! And, although your results are extremely important and a big part of your life at this time, whether you get them this week or next week is not as important. Just as there are Christmas truces for wars, maybe you should have an anxiety truce.

Remember what truly is important this season, everybody. It's not about the things you get, it's what you give others of yourself.

Most importantly, let us not forget the reason for the season.

star-bethlehem.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas to all - sorry I haven't been around. It has been a really busy year! :D

New Years Resolution: More EB.com time.

JR

What kind of Christmas Eve would this be if the wifey-wife and I weren't wrapping a million gifts? :D

Like always, NEXT year we'll finish before Thanksgiving.

Just finished. I sure hope the kids sleep in tomorrow!

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with you and yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas all! Santa just finished his visit.

I'm about done. What a day, woke up to 3" of fresh snow. Sledding, scooped 5 driveways, played lot of games, delivered cookies to all the neighbors, did the Chrismas thing with the inlaws tonight, and now... rest.

Take care and enjoy your families! With a 2YO in the house, it's made watching the innocence and joy of a young one opening presents, pulling lots of memories up in the ol memory bank.

Christmas Story is on and I'll let it put me to sleep. Pink bunny suit scene is right now. makes me laugh every time.

Merry Christmas everybody!

It was an outstanding Christmas at the Dleg household this year. I hope it was the same for all of you!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas weekend!!! As fun and excited as the weekend was I am glad it is all over. Maybe next year I will be in more of a holiday spirit.

I wanted to blow my brains out. Three girls under the age of 8 in a house the size of a shoe is NOT something I ever want to experience again in my life. Between toys banging, a continuous plastic dinosaur roar, and shrieking that sounded as though a pen of pigs were being tortured, I damn near lost it.

The only redeeming moment was when I caught junior jumping on the bed and literally plucked her out of mid air. The look of complete shock on her face was priceless.

Latest posts

Back