Merry Christmas everyone!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCcarguy

Reaction score
Well....It's been one heck of a year for me! But I still feel very thankful to be where I am today, and you guys have been a big part of it!

So I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope you all get to enjoy this time with your families!

Merry Christmas. NC: I hope it marks the start of good things for you.

Merry Christmas to everybody !!!

128731503491708985-1.jpg

Merry Christmas, everybody! This IS a good place to hang out ... good times, good support, good people.

Merry Christmas, EB.com!

Merry CHristmas from the future!

I hope everyone has a good one! I'll make sure to warn you if there's trouble!

Merry Christmas, everyone! I am truly blessed; I have a wonderful family, a great job, and am relatively healthy (except for this dang knee). And all of you here on eb to keep me from going insane! Thank you for making the days go by smoothly.

Merry Christmas to all of you, hope you all get a lil something in your stocking in the morning!

Hope everyone has a merry christmas; its a state of emergency in all 77 of our lovely counties! I may have to celebrate with the cats if I can't get out due to the blizzard!

Merry Belated Christmas. Ours was great...

Kids - spoiled

Stomach - STUFFED

Stories - told

laughter - had

Pictures - taken

All in all, it was good, and really fun to "watch" the kids celebrate and have fun. Making these memories, fun stuff. Hope everyone else had as gratifying a holiday!

Back