Merry Christmas 2012!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Worley PE

Run silent, run deep
Reaction score
Since who knows when we all might just clock out for the holidays today, just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Watch out for Krampus and don't let Pai Natal eat your toes!

Merry Christmas, Capt and everyone else here at eb! I'll probably be one of the few that will be working pretty much everyday except Christmas day, but I hope that everyone enjoys their holiday!

Oh yea, and Happy New Year!!

Merry Christmas all! Not sure how much I'll be work. Better go check the vacation balance. All that really matters is that my boss is gone until after New Years! ;)

Merry Christmas to everyone! I am bugging out in a few hours and will not be back on the clock until January 2nd (maybe 3rd). Everyone be safe, and have a awesome Holiday season.

Merry Christmas everybody! Today is my last day working (at least for my employer) until January 2nd. We're leaving town for a few days but I'll be back home working on the Honey-Do list for a few days also.

Merry Christmas everybody and best wishes for the New Year

Merry Christmas, fellow EB'ers! Whether you'll be working a lot over the next week or relaxing at home or elsewhere, have a blessed Christmas and a happy new year!

Merry Christmas to everyone at EB! Thanks for making this lurker crack up many times while perusing this forum as a stress relief during PE studies.

Merry Xmas everyone. I *should* be back on the 31st, but we'll see how things go.

Have a safe and enjoyable holiday season!!

Merry Christmas, everyone! I'll be working again starting Wednesday, but I'll be out in the field starting on Thursday next week.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Ya'll!

Hope everyone has a safe holiday! Safe travels to those that are going elsewhere!

Merry ho-ho & feliz ano nuevo :multiplespotting: , and FWIW, Go Big 10 & MAC teams :tv: !

Merry Christmas.

2012 was such a great year for me I don't want it to end.

Great job, very busy with work.

Bought a new house

Had our first child

^^^ Sounds like an expensive year..

Jingle Presents,

beat the pheasants,

reindeer tastes like Spam!

Kick the elf,

engorge yourself, and

ambush Santa's van, HEY!!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. It just ended here and I'm sorry to see it go. It's a heckuva lot more fun with the 3 year old than it was without kids. Good times here and what a beautiful white Christmas.

Back