MERM 'pdf' version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flluterly

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a PDF version of MERM, so I don't need to carry it all time. Does anybody knows where can I buy it?

thanks,

It may be different now but I thought I remember reading that these PPI e-books are not printable.  That could bite you come exam day. 

I'd recommend buying the hard copy.  You'll get familiar with it, you can add your own notes/flags/highlights, and you'll have it for exam day when you need it. 

Moving this thread by the way...

I just looked at PPI website,  with the ebook, you are only allowed to print up to 10% of the pages in the book. It looks like you also only get access for 3 years...unless your office buys it as a easy to search companion of the hardcopy, you are better off with the hardcopy. If anything download the free pdf of thr index so it is easier to search the index and become familiar with the different areas a topic can be covered.

I am looking to buy a PDF version of MERM, so I don't need to carry it all time. Does anybody knows where can I buy it?

thanks,
That book was my #1 go to reference (not including my quick reference) during the exam and I used it a lot when I prepared for the exam.  You might want to have a physical copy.  

Back