Merged thread (by DV)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BestPosterEver

Hi all,

I've been a long time lurker. Finally decided to join. I felt as if this place needed my assistance

If you follow my posts from this point on, you will see they (and in turn EB.com) will improve with each consecutive post

PEsoon2B,

I must ask "Is this how engineers should act?"

or

Is this how you want engineers viewed by the general public?

I think not.

I'm showing up as an intern, and can tell you that is far from the truth.

I am here to help improve you all as engineers and representives of our community.

I feel as if the money should be returned along with the amount of interest the company would have made from that money had it remained in their possession.

This is the only ethical thing to do.

This is very interesting, but don't you think maybe its time to get down to serious engineering now?

There is alot of frivolity here.

Frivolity: the act of being frivilous

This is a bad situation that many of you are making light of? why this type of behavior from professionals?

I'm showing up as an intern, and can tell you that is far from the truth.
I am here to help improve you all as engineers and representives of our community.
OK, I'm going to go ahead and call :vadar: on this guy right now. He joined 15 minutes ago and says he's been lurking, etc.?

If you are a guest you don't have access to this section and I can't believe you've been able to read all of these threads and posts and be able to contribute anything of value, so I'm guessing that you are or were an existing poster and are now posting with an alias.

hmmmmmmmm
MIG, you are quite wise my man. interesting.
Well, I was born at night, but it wasn't last night. This site has too much content for a noobie to show up in this forum 15 minutes after joining. I have a short list of suspects, but I'll refrain. For now........

Shoot the Breeze is a general forum though. As far as I know all members have access to it.
Negative. Go log off and view as a guest. Not visible nor are a few of the other forums. At least not for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no reason for accusations. I have read most of all of this forum today already.

Why be aggressive towards a new member who is willing to help in any way?

Back