Quantcast

MD State Released

Help Support Engineer Boards:

Swimfastalex PE

Reaction score
I failed Civil Structural. I honestly thought I did better than that. I really did. Got a 52/80.

iwire

Reaction score
Environmental passed on the first try. Praise God!!! He is too good to me. Dealt with a relationship break up after 6 years. Hardest thing to focus on this exam. Oh God!! I cannot believe it! I'm shaking.
Congrats..now you can find yourself a nice man :) ...using PE as an opening subject

Swimfastalex PE

Reaction score
I'm not going to give up at all. I'm going to take it next October. I'm just trying to figure out where I need to really work on. I got 32/40 in the morning and 20/40 in the evening.

Blue 8

Reaction score
Hmmm I think a stamp. So do we now just wait for them to give us the license #? Someone in my office just asked me to endorse them to sit on October.

John QPE

Straight Outta Compton
Reaction score
According to the board website, a registration number will be mailed, where you pay the licensing fee. This registration number becomes your license number.

According to the law, I can not find any reference to stamp or crimp, so I'm going with the stamp. I highly doubt I will be doing any MD work anytime soon anyway. I just took it in MD to keep away from the PA fiasco.

Latest posts