Magazines' newstands sales fall 9.1%

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The SI Swimsuit Issue was in the mailbox when I got home today.
All hail magazines!
I vote that SI should stop using swimsuits and go to all bodypainting from now on. Man, those soccer WAGs are hot!!
Do a Google Image search for "World Cup Body Paint" with the safeguard filter turned off (obviously do this at home). It's insane how many hot models like to get painted in their country's World Cup Unis.

The SI Swimsuit Issue was in the mailbox when I got home today.
All hail magazines!
I vote that SI should stop using swimsuits and go to all bodypainting from now on. Man, those soccer WAGs are hot!!
Do a Google Image search for "World Cup Body Paint" with the safeguard filter turned off (obviously do this at home). It's insane how many hot models like to get painted in their country's World Cup Unis.
Thanks for the tip.

I aim to please. The best part is that because they're "painted", technically they're safe-for-work pictures. I just suggest doing the search at home, because there's always an image or 2 per page that isn't safe.

Last edited:
I aim to please. The best part is that because they're "painted", technically they're safe-for-work pictures. I just suggest doing the search at home, because there's always an image or 2 per page that isn't safe.
Uh, the aforementioned WC pictures that I saw before the last WC were VASTLY NSFW. They were too hot for Playboy.

I read I think Game Informer? It's whatever GameStop sends out when you get their $2 a year card deal. If you own a Playstation/Wii/Xbox it's not bad. Gives some decent reviews on games. I had a notorious habit of never playing new games, because I had no idea what was out and whether they'd suck or not.

Aside from that, I pretty much read Harbor Freight flyers when on the throne.

Back