MA PE Results ... not yet ...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just chatted with NCEES. They told me that "PCS goes into the NCEES system to release results to MA examinees." At least that gives us another hour since Nashville is in Central time zone whereas NCEES is in Eastern.

I've given up hope for today. I'm thinking tomorrow by midday we should hear something.

The democrats here in MA do not want to show any favoritism so it is mandated by state regulations that MA results are relaesed by the board only after confirmation that the final results are available to ALL states at the same time. It's only right and fair as everyone should be treated equally.

Last edited by a moderator:
the democrats here in Ma do not want to show any favoritism so it is mandated by state regulations that MA results are relaesed by the board only after confirmation that the final results are available to ALL states at the same time.

Spoken like a conservative in a blue state. LOVE IT!

the democrats here in Ma do not want to show any favoritism so it is mandated by state regulations that MA results are relaesed by the board only after confirmation that the final results are available to ALL states at the same time.

what if two states have that same policy?

Then they can get legally married here in MA.

Contrary to the title of this thread, I have gotten my results and I passed. Thank you for your concern.

From PCS:

Hopefully they will be released today or the first of next week. You will receive an email notifying you they are ready to down load. Thank you.

From PCS:

Hopefully they will be released today or the first of next week. You will receive an email notifying you they are ready to down load. Thank you.
They released around 3:30 for the April exam.

The waiting gets old fast :waiting:

:deadhorse:

PCS = :blowup:

I'm from a fellow state that uses PCS as well. Those #$%$ held the results a week longer after NCEES had released them. :madgo:

From April exam:

/>http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=19234

Posted 31 May 2012 -
06:01 PM
I just logged into NCEES and found my results! Good news in this household!

Hopefully it will be soon for those of us left. Hard to keep getting worked up every day to be let down with no results.

They can bust out their PE-nesses at the same time!

They can bust out their PE-nesses at the same time!
Ok, now that's funny - I don't care who you are.

I checked NCEES this morning and it made me (almost) register for the April exam. It had nothing to do with my results which aren't ready yet, but it did make me throw up a little in my mouth. Just a warning for those about to start banging away on their site this morning.

Back