M.E. Thermal-Fluids. Did you pass?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed! 3rd time. This time I used Dr. Toms Classroom, NCEES practice, Eng Pro Guides and and of the premium resources from Slay the PE. Worth every penny and would recommend all of them.

Congrats to everyone that passed! Those that didn't, you'll get it next time.

I'm still waiting..  :angry:

I will repeat as I have said before the exam, SlayThePE practice test is the best out there for you to get a grip of the concept. But nonetheless all materials I used helped. But SlayThePE is just the better of these materials. 

Thank you @Slay the P.E. also I love those problems of the week! 

I will repeat as I have said before the exam, SlayThePE practice test is the best out there for you to get a grip of the concept. But nonetheless all materials I used helped. But SlayThePE is just the better of these materials. 

Thank you @Slay the P.E. also I love those problems of the week! 
Thanks for the nice words.

We're very proud of our products, but in order for them to work our customers have to put in a metric ton of effort.  That's the key ingredient: YOU put in the work, so most sincere congratulations are in order. We were absolutely delighted to support you both in private with your questions with the test, and here in public with the problems of the week. 

show-appreciation-to-coworkers-thank-you-note.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back