Lindeburg Practice Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike_NC

Reaction score
I just started looking at some of the Lindeburg Practice Problems out of the 'Companion Guide'. Can anyone verify the difficulty of these questions is equal to the exam. Also, is it safe to assume these questions cover AM & PM? They aren't broken out in either, however based on the difficulty/complexity of some, I would assume both are included.

One question in particular, #8 in Chapter 79 about construction. It asks: Haul road crowns ideally have a slope of: 0, 1, 3, 6 (%). I have a book on Construction Equipment and Methods and I could not find it there. I dont have my CERM with me, are these the types of questions you just know or dont know? Or is there a reference anyone could recommend?

I feel like qualitative questions should be where I need to pick up all the points I can get in the PM.

Also, I am suprised to see quite a few questions on Planimeters. I had to google it to even see what a planimeter was. Have other seen questions in other review books soo heavy on something like that?

Mike

I just started looking at some of the Lindeburg Practice Problems out of the 'Companion Guide'. Can anyone verify the difficulty of these questions is equal to the exam. Also, is it safe to assume these questions cover AM & PM? They aren't broken out in either, however based on the difficulty/complexity of some, I would assume both are included.
One question in particular, #8 in Chapter 79 about construction. It asks: Haul road crowns ideally have a slope of: 0, 1, 3, 6 (%). I have a book on Construction Equipment and Methods and I could not find it there. I dont have my CERM with me, are these the types of questions you just know or dont know? Or is there a reference anyone could recommend?

I feel like qualitative questions should be where I need to pick up all the points I can get in the PM.

Also, I am suprised to see quite a few questions on Planimeters. I had to google it to even see what a planimeter was. Have other seen questions in other review books soo heavy on something like that?

Mike

The Lindeberg book is butta! You will use every bit of it.

My original question was about the 'Companion to the CERM'.. The Sample Quesetions..

If they included both AM & PM and if the topics/difficulty was found to be pretty close to the real exam..

Back