CA Seismic Principles Exam - Unused Prep Workbook (Hiner) and (3) Practice Exams (AEI) for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrjkrv

Reaction score
Hi folks, I recently took the CA Seismic Principles Exam - I purchased AEI's Fundamentals of Seismic Analysis and Design of Buildings and Seismic Design Review (SDR) by Steven T. Hiner, SE . I have been working in the building industry for a while, so this exam was a breeze for me. Both books are great and cover the exam related topics incredibly well.

That said, the SDR workbook by Hiner (prep book - fundamentals, solved problems, practice problems + one practice test) and AEI's practice tests (three practice tests, 55 questions each) are completely unused (like new). I would like to offer these to those taking the Seismic Principles Exam for $100 each. I believe these two books is everything you would need to pass this exam. Wish you good luck!

Attachments

• IMG-5702.JPG
    IMG-5702.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG-5700.jpg
    IMG-5700.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 2
Hi folks, I recently took the CA Seismic Principles Exam - I purchased AEI's Fundamentals of Seismic Analysis and Design of Buildings and Seismic Design Review (SDR) by Steven T. Hiner, SE . I have been working in the building industry for a while, so this exam was a breeze for me. Both books are great and cover the exam related topics incredibly well.

That said, the SDR workbook by Hiner (prep book - fundamentals, solved problems, practice problems + one practice test) and AEI's practice tests (three practice tests, 55 questions each) are completely unused (like new). I would like to offer these to those taking the Seismic Principles Exam for $100 each. I believe these two books is everything you would need to pass this exam. Wish you good luck!
I will take the Hiner workbook off your hands if you still have it!

Back