License by Comity - NY

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to submit my NY soon....it's been sitting on my desk for a month. That $377 check is killing me, and I just haven't had the loot to put it out (and can't buy a money order with the company CC).

I'm also waiting on CT, but I think I missed whatever cutoff there was for the July Board meeting, and may be stuck waiting for a few months.

Next up CA once I finish my MSCE this December.

I'm preparing my application via NCEES records to go out on Monday.  If I forget about this post in several months post a reply and I'll update you all how it went (hoping I will be like the person who got it in 13 business days and can tell you all how quick it was!)...but we shall see.

I'm preparing my application via NCEES records to go out on Monday.  If I forget about this post in several months post a reply and I'll update you all how it went (hoping I will be like the person who got it in 13 business days and can tell you all how quick it was!)...but we shall see.
FYI, read this thread starting from around this post:

I'd be shocked if it was only two weeks. NY is super slow issuing licenses to in-state examinees too.

Back