Let the Games BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The October results were released after 5 weeks + 1 day at 02:50 CST. That would be today and another 2h 40min. 

I‘m cofident it’ll happen today. 

Amd don’t fear. That’s the enemies tool have faith. You’ll be fine as long as you did your part!

The October results were released after 5 weeks + 1 day at 02:50 CST. That would be today and another 2h 40min. 

I‘m cofident it’ll happen today. 

Amd don’t fear. That’s the enemies tool have faith. You’ll be fine as long as you did your part!
Not much comparison between April and October exams because of the intervening holidays (or lack thereof). Last October was early too because there weren't any new exams and cut score meetings.

I don't see it happening today.

You’re breaking my heart.  :(

Let’s see. I was under the impression results are released either Mondays or Fridays. Is this wrong?

I’m just one of many examninees waiting for their results lol

No no no :brickwall:
My skeptism for a release ends after today though. For instance I wouldn't be surprised if the results come out tomorrow, nor would I be surprised if they come out next Tuesday either.

But please don't interpret that to mean that I fully expect them tomorrow, nor would I fully expect them next Tuesday either.

Lmao my mom kept saying "You passsssed, you got this" and was so shocked when I failed.  Ergh.
Oh man, that reminds me of when I told my boss the first time I failed. He literally thought I was joking. It was terrible.

But hey, then the second time I failed, it wasn't as big a deal (and honestly not as soul-crushing, while still annoying), and then what do ya know? Third time was the charm!

Lmao my mom kept saying "You passsssed, you got this" and was so shocked when I failed.  Ergh.
Everyone says this to me, including my mom and co-workers. And I’m like well you weren’t there I don’t feel good about how I did. And being positive is fine and all but the results are what they are. 

Oh man, that reminds me of when I told my boss the first time I failed. He literally thought I was joking. It was terrible.

But hey, then the second time I failed, it wasn't as big a deal (and honestly not as soul-crushing, while still annoying), and then what do ya know? Third time was the charm!
Aw no, that must have sucked :(   I agree that the second failure was less soul-crushing than the first.  I am hoping the third time is a charm for me too :)

Everyone says this to me, including my mom and co-workers. And I’m like well you weren’t there I don’t feel good about how I did. And being positive is fine and all but the results are what they are. 
Yes, exactly!  My mom didn't see me completely guess on ten of the questions in the afternoon portion because I had five minutes left  :D   But I knew that this isn't passing behavior! Hahaha.

Yes, exactly!  My mom didn't see me completely guess on ten of the questions in the afternoon portion because I had five minutes left  :D   But I knew that this isn't passing behavior! Hahaha.
Meh. How do you think you did on the other 70 problems? I totally guessed on 6-8 problems in the last 10 minutes and it turned out okay. 

Relax and enjoy the lovely spring weather. Received an email from the Arkansas board stating that they contacted NCEES and were informed that result would be released later this week or early next week after the holiday. 

I remember you telling us baout it.. but hey.... you got married !! 
Yeah! Well worth skipping the exam for, since I got married a week before the exam.  My mom suggested that I just go in all ~relaxed~ and take the exam ~just for fun~ after the wedding, and I was like, ARE YOU JOKING? My husband would have broken up with me before we made it down the aisle.  :D Plus that would be the equivalent of taking the money for exam registration and tossing it out a window.

Yeah! Well worth skipping the exam for, since I got married a week before the exam.  My mom suggested that I just go in all ~relaxed~ and take the exam ~just for fun~ after the wedding, and I was like, ARE YOU JOKING? My husband would have broken up with me before we made it down the aisle.  :D Plus that would be the equivalent of taking the money for exam registration and tossing it out a window.
When do you plan on hitting the books for the Oct. exam?

Back