Let the Games BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry about how people are going to react until after you get the results in.  I really hope you passed! But if you fail, there are people on this board who have all failed multiple times, ended up passing, and came out of it ok.  It seems daunting but it has been done many, many times.  Try not to worry about it until you get your results in.  
I'm with you all. I'm a 3-timer. I'm a glutton for punishment.

Yeah, but there are always going to be people saying difficult things about you.  I know I've gotten some judgment for not passing after two attempts, but I'm not going to let that stop me from trying again. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
Once you get those two letters after your name, no one cares how many attempts were required. All that matters is that you slew a dragon.

Just Spoke to the Nice Folks of North Dakota and they said  as right now the result has not been released and maybe not today since it takes them time to process the results  (from early in the morning ) but  results are expected soon...

A coworker asked me this morning and said "I'm sure you've passed", noooooo please don't say stuff like that it'll make it harder to tell them if I failed... 

Just Spoke to the Nice Folks of North Dakota and they said  as right now the result has not been released and maybe not today since it takes them time to process the results  (from early in the morning ) but  results are expected soon...
Cool, we actually have North Dakota representation this cycle. We don't always get to fill in that state on the results map.

A coworker asked me this morning and said "I'm sure you've passed", noooooo please don't say stuff like that it'll make it harder to tell them if I failed... 
I know my tech took last Oct and passed and  now she is asking me what's taking so long...

BTW, How many exam takers were there in North Dakota?  

pjavery said:
Well yeah, North Dakota doesn't actually exist. It's just that map makers like to lie to us.
Woah Woah! You aren't a real engineer unless you have done a stint in the Bakken and have lived to tell the tale.

You learn to appreciate trees when you live in Minnesota because you know what it would be like without them.

Woah Woah! You aren't a real engineer unless you have done a stint in the Bakken and have lived to tell the tale.

You learn to appreciate trees when you live in Minnesota because you know what it would be like without them.
You aren't a real engineer if you haven't smoked what Justin Stine P.E. was smoking before they filmed that video. You got to have that stoner look first before you call yourself a real engineer huahuahauhauaha

You aren't a real engineer if you haven't smoked what Justin Stine P.E. was smoking before they filmed that video. You got to have that stoner look first before you call yourself a real engineer huahuahauhauaha
Leave the poor Justin Stine P.E. alone. He never asked for an unintended celebrity status on the internet. 

Leave the poor Justin Stine P.E. alone. He never asked for an unintended celebrity status on the internet. 
Just breakin the tension there jaja..How's it goin bud, we're almost there....time to look for where to frame that certificate with the pencil.

Just count; I passed, i did not, i passed, i did not, i passed, i did not and see how it goes. Hopefully, it will end I pass :blink:  

Back