Let the Games BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you the spy amongst us?
47379_0_wide_ver0.jpg

No

Having nightmares about the pending fail on Monday. How should I go about telling my coworkers?
Stay positive and don't count yourself out yet. Do you have multiple people at work who took the exam or are you the only person? If you are the only person, there's a good chance your coworkers won't know when scores are released so you can let them know on your own terms. 

Trying to stay positive.  I took the exam with others and have been asked about exam results. Hoping results are tomorrow so I can get this over with. 

Haha, I've had to do this twice.  Yeah, it's awkward and kind of sucks, but it's fine.  Most people are very understanding of how difficult the exam is.  If they aren't, then screw 'em :)
Yes, they are understanding but how many attempts are understandable  :unsure: . Utimately, they say what we don't like to hear :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
There were three cut score meetings that ended on Saturday. I figure NCEES will need at least one full business day to process the conclusions of those meeting and run the examinee reports. Probably more than one day if the past is any guide.

Yes, they are understanding but how many attempts are understandable  :unsure: . Utimately, they say what we don't like to hear :angry:
Yeah, but there are always going to be people saying difficult things about you.  I know I've gotten some judgment for not passing after two attempts, but I'm not going to let that stop me from trying again. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Yeah, but there are always going to be people saying difficult things about you.  I know I've gotten some judgment for not passing after two attempts, but I'm not going to let that stop me from trying again. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
Yeah, but its myself asking "Mannnnn how many times!!!!!!!!"

There were three cut score meetings that ended on Saturday. I figure NCEES will need at least one full business day to process the conclusions of those meeting and run the examinee reports. Probably more than one day if the past is any guide.
:unsure:  dude, how do you know that?

Second :B
I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry about how people are going to react until after you get the results in.  I really hope you passed! But if you fail, there are people on this board who have all failed multiple times, ended up passing, and came out of it ok.  It seems daunting but it has been done many, many times.  Try not to worry about it until you get your results in.  

Back