Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished Deadwood, including the movie.  Whole series was decidedly meh, but glad they made the movie for some closure.

I couldn't get that into deadwood, although on the surface it seemed like it would be good. but I did drive through the real Deadwood last December so I am good!

Anyone have Starz? I cant seem to find shit on Netflix or amazon prime to watch so thinking of 86'ing those and getting either sling or something else?

Only thing worth watching on Starz was Black Sails, which is one of my all time favorite series.

I started watching slasher (which I think wasn’t originally Netflix)but everything they have seems to fizzle out after a few episodes...

I loved Letterkenny.  Some of the hockey locker room scenes were annoying AF, but the rest of it is great.

two episodes in on Stranger Things 3.  resisting urge to binge watch instead of sleep...

I think we got through 5 episodes.  The show has really lost its luster, IMO.  It's just not engaging like the first season was.  They've gone totally overboard just ramming the 80's campiness down your throats, which, I get it - a lot of people want that.  I just can't get past fake Terminator, etc.  

We're one episode away from the end, having made a pact to watch it together. My kid started watching and this season is a pretty standalone season. It's been pretty easy to fill in details and be caught up. 

I can't get past how The Lost Boys it's been. Corey Feldman is going to show up at some point; I just know it. 

anyone use the RedBox on demand? we gave it a whirl this past weekend and I have to say Ill pay an extra 50 cents to not have to leave the house.

people still rent movies? 
I do.  Redbox is usually cheaper than the DirecTV on demand stuff, and there's one outside our pharmacy where I go about once a week to pick up prescriptions.

We rent something maybe 10 times a year - but now I don't have to leave the house.

Redbox is usually $1 to $1.50

"renting" a movie via other streaming services is usually $5 bucks or more - I don't understand the disconnect in pricing.

Last edited by a moderator:
We just watched No No: a Dockumentary on Prime. It was a crazy story and very interesting! Especially if you like baseball, of course. It shows how much the game had changed, and Dock sure was an interesting guy who had an interesting life's story.

Back