Last minute plans?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

shellbell500

So what is everyone going to do on these final days before the exam? Any advice as far as what to do/what NOT to do?

I'll be hanging at the library. :reading: Can't wait until Friday night around 6PM! :party-smiley-048:

GOOD LUCK ALL! :rolleyes:

I'm going back through my references, cross indexing stuff, and making sure I know where evenything is.

i'm not doing anything....i'm not quite sure why....but i guess i want to save what little attention I have for the week for Friday :brickwall:

I'd suggust to relax during the last week before the exam so one can build up more energy to nail the exam. Good luck.

Figuring how to pick up some extra points in the am, electronics maybe...going thru references.

AMEN to Friday@ 6 then Im sleeping til noon on Sat

John

Just chiming in on what I'm doing. Reviewing some very good notes on Power PM that I took when I attended PE Review courses the past 3 months. I would say Thursday definitely do not go to work, take the day off, if you already hadn't done so, and do something easygoing or just relax in preparation of a long day on Friday. Good luck to all.

Back