LA- PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats LA PE....

Have they assigned you a PE License # already ?

:multiplespotting:

I guess i passed.
http://www.lapels.com/indiv_search.asp

I show up as PE in the search now.

:party-smiley-048:

Good luck to all.
You are right, I searched for my friend and his name is there. Mine hasn't appeared yet. They are entering the results by last name and have only managed to enter till "J". My last name starts with "S" so have to wait till tomorrow. Already my stomach is in knots :puke: .....I am freaking out already, I know I won't be able to sleep tonight.

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!!!!! :angel:

I didn't get anything from NCEES or LAPELS either, but I'm listed as a PE on the website. Congrats to all who passed!

Thats great news. Congrats Tiger, PE. My name has S as the last name and like someone said, my stomach's almost fallen out. Good luck everyone !!

I guess i passed.

Good luck to all.
You are right, I searched for my friend and his name is there. Mine hasn't appeared yet. They are entering the results by last name and have only managed to enter till "J". My last name starts with "S" so have to wait till tomorrow. Already my stomach is in knots :puke: .....I am freaking out already, I know I won't be able to sleep tonight.

I PASSED :party-smiley-048:

LA Board started entering information yesterday and I saw my name at 9:45 am today. Last 24 hrs were like hell for me. I was goings nutts just thinking about all this.

I guess i passed.

Good luck to all.

I PASSED :party-smiley-048:

LA Board started entering information yesterday and I saw my name at 9:45 am today. Last 24 hrs were like hell for me. I was goings nutts just thinking about all this.
I saw your name in the registration, but it expires march of next year, why is that?

1) NCEES PE results released:

"NCEES has released the results for the Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) examinations. To access your results, please log in to your exam account at www.ncees.org/MY_NCEES/My_NCEES_Login.php and follow the instructions posted. Your exam results will then be e-mailed to you as a pdf attachment. If you do not receive your results by e-mail, please contact NCEES for assistance at 877-536-7729.

PLEASE NOTE: Your results will only be available through your exam account until January 1. After that date, you must contact NCEES Exam Administration Services directly to receive your results."

2) LAPELS maybe a bit delay in updating your FE to PE online. If you didn't see your "PE" in LAPELS site, no worry, go to check your account!

Good luck! :)

Cheers!!!

I just got my email from NCEES saying I passed. My name and PE number were posted on the LAPELS website yesterday afternoon. They seem to be adding more and more #'s as the day goes on.

Back