KENTUCKY - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just emailed Kentucky's Engineering Board about the results and this is the reply I got:

Have not received. We do not receive advance notice so we only know once received.

David Cox

Executive Director

The searchable roster application on the KYBOELS website has changed. They have also added new numbers. For a long time it was up to 26686, now it's at 26696. It appears that they added the new engineers that applied for reciprocity in the state. None of the new numbered people live in KY.

Now it's at 26704! However I'm waiting of the FE and they don't list EIT on their roster like Tennessee does. Plus they are so slow I highly doubt these new #'s are from the results.

As of 4:30 today:

We do not have them. They are mailed the day received if before 10 am, otherwise the next day.

David Cox

Executive Director

No problem. Looks like it will be sometime next week. Hopefully they will get the results today or Monday and mail them out and we could get them Wed. or Thurs.

And here's the unfortunate reply:

Have not.

B. David Cox

Executive Director

Kentucky State Board of Licensure for

Professional Engineers & Land Surveyors

160 Democrat Drive

Frankfort, KY 40601

Tel 502.573.2680

Fax 502.573.6687

[email protected]

It sounds like NCEES is delaying sending results to the non ELSES states -- seems unfair. At the very least, the other states/Organizations (EES, etc) should received the results at the same time as the test takers from the ELSES states.

It sounds like NCEES is delaying sending results to the non ELSES states -- seems unfair. At the very least, the other states/Organizations (EES, etc) should received the results at the same time as the test takers from the ELSES states.
Well, Kentucky is an ELSES state, but I know the mail can't take that long to get there from ELSES, unless, like you said, they are delaying the results being sent.

Well, Kentucky is an ELSES state, but I know the mail can't take that long to get there from ELSES, unless, like you said, they are delaying the results being sent.
Exactly the same in TX, TBPE claims they do not have results yet...

Well, another dissapointing answer. As of 2:50 Central time they still haven't received results. Said they are expecting them anyday. So hopefully tomorrow.

Damn, JWallace, lay off the board. I know that you are anxious to get your results, but pestering David Cox is going to do nothing but delay them if anything. Just keep checking the KYBOELS website. They update that sucker the hour they receive the results. If it ain't on the website, they don't have the results yet.

Damn, JWallace, lay off the board. I know that you are anxious to get your results, but pestering David Cox is going to do nothing but delay them if anything. Just keep checking the KYBOELS website. They update that sucker the hour they receive the results. If it ain't on the website, they don't have the results yet.
I will have to beg to differ. I asked that question this afternoon. They do not update their website with anything. She said did however say that the numbers would be updated shortly after receiving the results and she wasn't exactly sure if the numbers were given when the letters were generated or if they were done shortly after. As for pestering Mr. Cox, I've only emailed him once(Thursday), I have some friends who have forwarded the other 2 responses to me. I have also only called once (today) to find out if they had the results and to find out if they updated their website so I wouldn't be bothering them. She was very nice and told me it didn't bother them a bit.

I will have to beg to differ. I asked that question this afternoon. They do not update their website with anything. She said did however say that the numbers would be updated shortly after receiving the results and she wasn't exactly sure if the numbers were given when the letters were generated or if they were done shortly after. As for pestering Mr. Cox, I've only emailed him once(Thursday), I have some friends who have forwarded the other 2 responses to me. I have also only called once (today) to find out if they had the results and to find out if they updated their website so I wouldn't be bothering them. She was very nice and told me it didn't bother them a bit.

You did what you thought is Right.....we all need to be careful before putting anything about others.

Did someone say the same thing to you, wilheldp, when you were bugging the board every other day this time last year? By the way, did you ever get your dad (who you said is on the board) to fix these long waits? Oh, wait...I suppose not.

Just take it easy on us. You know how hard it is to wait for this especially when other states are finding out. What really drives me crazy is that you find out if you failed right about the time you need to start studying again.

Did someone say the same thing to you, wilheldp, when you were bugging the board every other day this time last year? By the way, did you ever get your dad (who you said is on the board) to fix these long waits? Oh, wait...I suppose not.
Just take it easy on us. You know how hard it is to wait for this especially when other states are finding out. What really drives me crazy is that you find out if you failed right about the time you need to start studying again.
I emailed Wanda exactly once last year. The board, Wanda, David, nor anybody else in this state have a damn thing to do with how fast you get results. Some states pay ELSES to handle their results distribution over email, but every other state board is at the mercy of the NCEES and snail mail.

The only reason I said something to JWallace is that he posted on 3 consecutive days with email responses from David Cox, each of them more terse than the one before. The way they were posted made it seem like he was just war-emailing David, and David was starting to get pissed about it. Wanda and David are both very nice people, and I'm sure they get peppered with emails this time every year, but it has to wear on you after a while.

That being said, I apologize for jumping on you JWallace, since you didn't send all those emails to the board yourself. As for the website updating, it updated last year when they got the Surveying results, then somebody reported getting their letter a couple of days later. They did the same thing with the PE and FE results when they came in. They may or may not do it this year, but I wasn't blowing smoke up your ass.

Back