It's Monday :-(

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today's my Monday since I took yesterday off. Will have Friday off, as well. The first workday of a three day week is a real bummer.

image%25255B11%25255D.png

Extended Sunday today. School starts Wednesday so we got in one last mini-vacation. Today is travel home day.

^we need one of those plants at home. There has been a fly in the house for a couple days that is a quick little shit...

Spent my Monday on the golf course. My team finished in a tie for 4th place (out of 32 teams), and I got 2nd in the "Closest to the Pin" challenge. Unfortunately, neither one earned me anything...

Had a nice flight home. Glad it was nice weather and I wasn't dodging t-storms. Garmin posted an update to the GPS I use for in-flight weather and apparently, their update crashed my XM weather receiver. I think I'll be spending a little time on the phone with my friends from Kansas tomorrow.

Wife just called and she has a flat tire. Oh, no big deal, except that we're supposed to drive to Florida on Thursday...

Just realized that the meeting that I was totally unprepared for this afternoon is next Monday...

Started everything off with a bad mood though. Ugh. Some one please go apologize to everyone I've spoken with so far today.

sort of like an apple pie but in a sheet pan instead of pie pan and tastes more like apples slices with cinnimon and sugar than the sugary chunky goo in apple pie.

Although I do have a tart pan...next year i might try getting all fancy and make a design with the slices instead of just dumping in the pan and covering with the top crust.

Back