It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tis Friday here, too!  :w00t:  

edit: and a TOP!  Can today get any better? :bananalama:  Answer is yes... and it will...  :asthanos:

Last edited by a moderator:
g-fck-yrslf-would-you-like-to-buy-a-vowel-tee-shirt-as-worn-by-slash-of-guns-n-roses.jpg

TGITBTMF.

(Thank God its Thursday because that's my Friday)

Well, today did just get better.  Yesterday, I applied to a supervisor role at a different site of ours and, per policy, I need to notify my manager within two days.  Just did it and it was glorious.  He seemed taken aback and surprised.  He looked beat up before I found him, it's raining hard here, and I just pooped on his weekend.  One of our engineer's left today, another cohort of mine applied for a role at a different site like me, and now I dropped my info.  He won't have many people left if things go well...

Also had a phone interview with a small chemical facility this afternoon.  I think it went really well, but I don't think I necessarily want that job.  It's 20 miles away, but 1.5 hours by traffic.  We shall see.

Back