It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Friday suckaz!

hasta-la-vista-baby.jpg

Been in training all week. Class wrapped up around 10:30, went to lunch with the group, and my weekend starts in another 2.5 hours. This job is a pretty nice gig so far.

Everyone else is out today, and the calls have been coming in non-stop. This shit blows.

It's Friday and someone left cupcakes on the filing cabinet. I'm not sure who brought them or how old they are and I don't care.

This has been a long week. The office manager and lab/field manager are out on vacation, visiting their son in Washington (they are married). I have been wearing four different hats at the office this week. TGIF!

wHOOO! Friday! participating in the strength series at the state fair this weekend. Bly come check it out!

wHOOO! Friday! participating in the strength series at the state fair this weekend. Bly come check it out!

I'm going to be walking around both tomorrow & Sunday. May run into ya there! One nice thing about living about a mile from the fairgrounds is that I don't have to deal with parking BS!

Back