It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already got the email saying we can leave early this afternoon. :woot:
but is it paid or do you have to use vacation/personal time to do so
It's paid. Management acknowledges the fact that productivity is garbage the last couple of hours before a holiday weekend so instead decides to just let us go home instead of continuing to waste everyone's time.

Being the FNG here with minimal vacation ill be working a half day tomorrow so I don't have to take LWOP for the vacation :-

But what about the parade? He won't be able to see the kids on their bikes decorated with balloons and streamers...

LOL, no posts in here for 7/11?!

Got some friends coming into town. Probably stop off after work to get some tasty beverages and put in some GoT since they have yet to see S3 and S4. :thumbs:

Any GoT drinking game recommendations? Ha ha...

LOL, no posts in here for 7/11?!

Got some friends coming into town. Probably stop off after work to get some tasty beverages and put in some GoT since they have yet to see S3 and S4. :thumbs:

Any GoT drinking game recommendations? Ha ha...
free slurpees from 7-11
Free slurpees would be the only way to survive anything to do with George RR Martin...

fuckin 5 day work week!

guy at the 7-11 wasnt to happy to be giving out free slurpee's today...I dont think its in his nature to give anything away (you make your own 7-11 stereotype)

I truly hope you all have a wonderful Friday at work. Headed to the company picnic in about an hour for food, beer, and kickball! ;)

Cheers,

-KF

kickball_face.jpg

I can only hope this occurs today while we are enjoying our wonderful Friday at work.

Back