It's almost go time...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csb

Reaction score
Usually the happy little gmail notice brings a new e-mail from a friend...but today it was the Admission Notice. We're almost there!

I also like that it included a "Texas Behavior Message". What on earth happened there last year?

Usually the happy little gmail notice brings a new e-mail from a friend...but today it was the Admission Notice. We're almost there!
I also like that it included a "Texas Behavior Message". What on earth happened there last year?
I thought that was funny, too. It was in there last time, though. Calling it the "Texas Behavior Message" was what really made me laugh.

I am way late on this thread, but what on earth is/was the "Texas Behavior Message"?

It was basically a message about people needing to be respectful to procotrs. I can't get it anymore, because ELSES reset all the accounts after results went out.

It was basically a message about people needing to be respectful to procotrs. I can't get it anymore, because ELSES reset all the accounts after results went out.
You know, I almost feel sorry for you... you no longer have a relationship with ELSES and that can leave a LARGE hole in your heart. May I suggest you consider taking up Land Surveying so that you can reopen the relationship? I hear the test is pretty reasonable.

Latest posts

Back