Is anyone from Pennsylvania out there?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just e-mailed EES about the PA PE and they said they're just getting the results in now. They said they will reconcile the results and "hopefully" send them out sometime next week. Take it for what it's worth......

I just e-mailed EES about the PA PE and they said they're just getting the results in now. They said they will reconcile the results and "hopefully" send them out sometime next week. Take it for what it's worth......

Thanks. Maybe now I can quit compulsively checking the internet to find information. That sucks!

Tell me about it.
Good luck everyone.
My god, this wait is killing me....I was hoping to have them this week, as I think it took 9 weeks exactly for PA each of the last 2 exams (for me anyway) for them to tell me I must take it again. I am praying to every God out there that I pass this time. Cannot take it another time....I will, of course, if I have to, but think it might kill me.

Yeah.. us Pennsylvanians are here. Waiting for the third time (I'm hoping that third time is a charm). Guess it sounds like we have another week to wait. I emailed the board, but have not heard a thing back from them regarding results. Man, I just wish they would hurry up. I hate waiting.

My god, this wait is killing me....I was hoping to have them this week, as I think it took 9 weeks exactly for PA each of the last 2 exams (for me anyway) for them to tell me I must take it again. I am praying to every God out there that I pass this time. Cannot take it another time....I will, of course, if I have to, but think it might kill me.

The board is worthless....I asked them to audit my results last spring, because they were oh so close (if you took the raw score and averaged them, it was a 71.....now the way it was described to me, your real score should be HIGHER than your raw score, so you would think I passed....)....anyway, nobody responded to me. I tried to go thru the testing agency, because they have a way to request it....nothing....and nobody can tell me what determines a passing score....I mean, is it a score of 70 with no 1 subject area less than a certain number (my lowest that time was Water Resources, which was a 40....bombed on that....but even so, I had enough scores in other subject matter to bring the cum to above 70. Anyway, nobody answered my inquiries....finally, I just signed up for another try.

Come to think of it, does anybody here know how they determine a passing score? Is there a minimum in any one area?

This has me concerned because I felt really, really prepared this time in everything BUT surveying problems....I mean, I really struggled on surveying problems this time. I skated on everything else, but they hurt my brain a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back