Inapropriate Halloween Costumes

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa! Never thought to go as the attacks of September 11, 2001...
My son said he saw a 20-something comedian whose whole routine is jokes about 9-11. He said some folks were mortified, but the majority all thought it was pretty funny. He actually saw this kid three weeks ago on 9/11/13.

Hmm. I don't think I would ever be OK with listening to jokes about 9/11. Let alone a 9/11 themed costume.

in appropraite for one environment may not be as inappropriate for another...CSB's avatar costume would be wrong for work or at a kids party but at home for the SO is just fine.

I would like to see someone wear that costume in NYC (& mainly a video of it)

the people who hosted our neighborhoods anual till 5 am halloween party got divorced and (we moved) but I am gonna miss having a kick ass halloween party to go to...

Hmm. I don't think I would ever be OK with listening to jokes about 9/11. Let alone a 9/11 themed costume.
Yeah. I spent 9/11 wondering if my father was alive. He was in the NJ office and was fine, but it was a rough time for a bit.
True story: my maternal grandfather worked for the PANYNJ and helped build some of the antennas on top of them.

I'll punt on the costume.

Last edited by a moderator:
MiniBuff 1 wants me to be a horse or clown for Halloween. She is going as a cowgirl. I'm thinking I'll just get one of those horse head masks and call it good.

Hijinks with the Mrs. will ensue. I think I'll either get it at work or have it delivered to my office.

Back