Important Exam Question!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Color will the NCEES Pencil be this time around?

• Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue

• Green

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Black

• Total voters

redrum

@@--@@
Reaction score
I heard they change up the official NCEES Pencil from time to time, whats your thoughts on what color it will be this time around....

:pencil:

I am so bummed about the pencil thing. I had actually written all of my notes on a

series of yellow #2 pencils.

My vote - blue.

normal_ban_him.jpg

QUESTION:

what if I smuggle my red one in for the exam, and they switch to blue? think they'll kick me out for trying to use an NCEES pencil?

I got in my green pencil for the April PE (my LUCKY green NCEES pencil that I used to pass the EI on April 05) and asked the proctor if I could use my lucky NCEES pencil... and she said NO!!!

so I had to use their red pencil... maybe they thought I modified the pencil into a micro fiber optics camera w/ microphone and a tiny little screen so I could transmit the exam to my team of 007's outseide in the black VAN that were solving the exam for me and sending it back to the pencil...

"oldtimer"

DrFranz,

You are probably right.

Lets make one in like that in every color and sell them complete with rental of the solver crew and van for $2000 a pop. Of course, you'd get the whole complement if colored pencils all for the same price IF you turn them back in after the exam.

Ed

I'm sure there's people out there that wouldn't mind paying $10'000 for that kind of setting...

:ph43r:

Back